Prices effective as of December 20, 2016
The goods and services shown below are those we can provide to our customers. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any funeral arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services you selected.
Basic Services of Funeral Director, Staff, and Overhead $1,945
Includes, but is not limited to, staff to respond to initial request for service; Arrangement Conference with family and responsible parties; arrangement of funeral; preparation and filing of necessary authorizations and permits; recording vital statistics; preparation and placement of obituary notices; staff assistance prior to, during and following the funeral and coordination with those providing other portions of the funeral, e.g., cemetery, crematory, vault companies and others as required. Also included in these charges are overhead expenses relative to our facility such as insurance, maintenance and utility expenses, secretarial and administrative costs and equipment costs.
This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. (already included in our charges for direct cremations, immediate burials, and forwarding or receiving remains).
Essential service at point of contact (First call and refrigeration the 1st 72hrs). $705.
Transfer of Remains to Funeral Home $380.
Extra mileage (beyond 50-mile radius) at $ 2.50 per loaded mile.
CARE OF REMAINS
Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement, such as direct cremation or immediate burial, that does not require you to pay for it.
- Special Care of Autopsied Body $220.
- Other Preparation / Dressing, Casketing, Cosmetics $ 210.
- Care of Un-Embalmed body If embalming is not desired there will be a refrigeration charge for the 1St 72hours $395.
- Additional per day charge for refrigeration after the first 72hrs $95.
SERVICES, STAFF AND FACILITIES
Visitation/Viewing at Haven of Rest $295.
Our services include setup and use of visitation room, display of floral arrangements, and supervision during the designated hours of visitation.
Funeral Service at Haven of Rest or local church $860.
Our services include coordinating the funeral service arrangements, setup and use of equipment and facilities for the ceremony, staffing the funeral, supervision of committal.
Memorial service at Haven of Rest $860.
Our services include coordinating the memorial service arrangements, setup and use of equipment and facilities for the ceremony, staffing the service.
Memorial Service at local church $405.
Our services include coordinating the memorial service arrangements, setup and use of flower equipment, staffing the service.
Graveside service at Haven of Rest or local cemetery (M-F) $545.
Inurnment service at Haven of Rest or local cemetery (M-F) $405.
Our services include coordinating the arrangements for the graveside service, and equipment and staff to facilitate the inurnment service.
- Saturday Daytime or Evening Services in Funeral Home $210.
- Sunday, Holidays, Daytime or Evening Services in Funeral Home $445.
- Use of Funeral Coach (Hearse) $325.
- Business vehicle $105. For errands, flowers, and for delivery to or from Medical Examiner, airport and/or common carrier. Extra mileage ( 50 miles) at $ 2.50/loaded mile.
MERCHANDISE (items subject to Sales Tax)
At Haven of Rest we seek a moderate balance in our selections. Additional choices may be available, and we would be pleased to special order if time allows.
- Caskets Range from $250 to $7,875 A complete price list will be provided at the Funeral Home
- Outer Burial Containers Range from $795 to $25,995 A complete price list will be provided at the Funeral Home
- Rigid Cremation Containers Range from $295 to $4,295 A complete price list will be provided at the Funeral Home
- Urns Range from $150. to $3,300
- Air Shipping Tray (required by airlines) $270.
- Combo Unit (does not require casket) $425.
- Guest Register Book
- Memorial Folders $60 per 100
- Acknowledgement Cards $8 per box of 25
We provide the required Hostess
- Coffee & Cookie Reception $ 260.
- Reception with Food (cost of food not included) $420.
- Crematory fee $420.
- Scheduled or Witness Cremation $200.
- Scheduled Direct Inurnment $320.
- Pack/Mail Cremated Remains (Domestic Postage) $190.
CASH ADVANCES - Prices and items vary
Examples Include: Certified Copies of Death Certificates, King County Disposition Review, Honoraria (Pastor, Musicians, etc.), Newspaper notices, Shipping charges, Motorcycles or Family Cars, County and State Fees.
RENTAL: Chapel or Reception Room
Chapel Rental includes Arrangement Conference, Staff, Obituary Submission, Securing Participants, VA forms, Cemetery Arrangements, and appropriate portion of basic services (M-F) $1,655.
Reception Room Rental (M-F) $520.
Coffee, Cookies, and required hostess (M-F) $260.
Reception with food and required hostess (cost of food separate) (M-F) $420.
Overtime charges apply on Saturday, Sunday, Evenings or Holiday
FORWARDING OF REMAINS TO ANOTHER FUNERAL HOME
This charge includes removal, embalming, professional service charges, securing all necessary authorizations, viewing and delivery to local airport. (This charge does not include church, chapel or memorial services.)
Forwarding of Remains (casket and air shipping tray are additional) $1,940.
Receiving of Remains from another Funeral Home
This charge includes pick up from local airport, professional service charges, securing of permits and delivery to local cemetery. (This charge does not include any dressing, cosmetizing, casket, visitation/viewing, chapel, church, memorial, visitation room or graveside funeral services).
- Receiving of Remains $1,295.
- Add for Viewing $300.
- Add for Chapel/Church Funeral Services $850.
- Add for Graveside Service $595.
DIRECT CREMATION $1,875.
Our charge for a direct cremation (without ceremony) includes: basic services of funeral director and staff; a proportionate share of overhead costs; removal of remains; necessary authorizations; secure Certified Copies of Death Certificate; transportation to crematory, and cremation.
By FTC Regulations: IF YOU WANT TO ARRANGE A DIRECT CREMATION, YOU CAN USE AN ALTERNATIVE CONTAINER. ALTERNATIVE CONTAINERS ENCASE THE BODY AND CAN BE MADE OF MATERIALS LIKE FIBERBOARD OR COMPOSITION MATERIALS (WITH OR WITHOUT AN OUTSIDE COVERING). THE CONTAINERS WE PROVIDE ARE RIGID FIBERBOARD CONTAINERS OR WOODEN CREMATION CONTAINERS. OUR CREMATORY DOES NOT PERMIT THE USE OF ALTERNATIVE CONTAINERS MADE OF NON-RIGID MATERIALS.
You may provide your own urn and rigid container.
Direct Cremation $1,875.
- Direct Cremation (with alternative cremation container provided by our funeral home) $2,170.
- Direct Cremation (with alternative container provided by the purchaser $1,875.
- Direct Cremation (with casket selected from our funeral home $1,875.
(Please add the price of the cremation casket you select from our Casket Price List)
Our charge for an direct burial (without ceremony) includes: basic services of funeral director and staff; a proportionate share of overhead costs; removal of remains; and transportation to local cemetery.
- Direct Burial (with casket provided by purchaser plus excise tax) $2,025.
- Our caskets range in price from $805. - $7,875 plus sales tax
- Direct Burial (with ‘Utility Flare’ casket plus sales and excise tax) $2,830.
- Scheduled Direct Burial (add excise tax) $380.
- Disinterment $2,185
- Disentombment $1,705
- Disinurnment $540.